Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm A Winner!






I had something to tell you. What was it? Oh yeah.

I JUST SOLD MY FIRST SHORT STORY TO A LITERARY MAGAZINE!!!!!

I submitted it in July and heard back yesterday. I'll be published in the January 2008 addition of The Vestal Magazine. Payment? Twelve bucks and a copy.

BEST twelve dollars that I have ever made.

Aaaaaaaaaand...happy birthday, Riley! You're less than half of David Bowie's age. Because we all know that is how we tell time. Naturally.

Niko totally devoured eight keys off of my keyboard, including the all important "shift" and "tab" keys. I have to somehow get this thing fixed before attempting to write a novel in 30 days! My typing time is painfully, painfully slow.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

WOW!! congratulations! I can't imagine how exciting this is for you. WOW again... I could say something more exciting but I can't really spell them I've only heard them :-(
Can I read your work? I would love to see it if you don't mind :-)