Monday, December 29, 2008

Aren't We Pretty?


Merry Christmas, ho ho ho! We had a wonderful holiday, full of Grandma and Grandpa and lots of presents. Riley couldn't make it because of a storm, and although we missed him, we were glad that he wasn't smashed to smithereens in the snow. So it's all good. :)
The kids were insane today, wondering why I was the only one home to entertain them. Where was everybody else? I'm trying to ease us back into our routine, but it's difficult. Soon Luke and the kids will head off to join his family for New Years. I'll be staying behind because I'm helping to throw a New Year's Dance for the Young Men and Young Women of our church. I'm sad that I won't be with my family, but the teenagers of our area really need this. Where else are they supposed to be? Yeah, that's what I thought. ;)
I queried an agent of RunStarGirl today. Originally I was going to go the small publishing route first, but a few of my friends suggested that it was agent time. Which is terrifying, quite honestly. But it's a challenge. And I am all over challenges, mmm yes.
:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! You're awesome! I love that picture too! If you get bored without your family, pick up the phone!

Unknown said...

I love this pic! Pretty exciting about the agent!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Indeed, very pretty. I wish I could have seen you this past weekend. But, I'm glad that things were so good. :-D

Inkpot said...

What a lovely photo. :) Good luck with the agent - that's really exciting news and I hope you hear something good soon. did you get a lovely new laptop for Christmas? Do you have to change the name of your blog? :)