Wednesday, August 31, 2005

In Need of Caffeine

Journal Entry, April 23, 2005

Deeeeeeeeear Self,

I'm sure it has happened, but I don't recall being all anxious for Niko to wake up before. Ah, nap, glorious nap! The best part of my day! But today...oh, the restlessness. I call people and I don't want to talk to them. My feet are twitchy. My head has pressure building up inside it...I need a drink I need a drink I need a drink! Caffeine withdrawal impending....Ooooh! Aaaah! Eeeee! As soon as The Bean awakes, I'll cuddle him in my arms and then slingshot him into the carseat. Off! Off we'll go into the wide blue yonder, in search of mental/physical substinance and party supplies for Niko's Cookie Monster birthday! How fun! Some of our favorite people all together, celebrating little Niko-freako!

Come on, WAKE UP, BABY, so Mama can get her Diet Coke fix!!!

No comments: