Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fighting. Fighting fighting fighting.

Today, I am sick. Fever on and off, bone and muscle ache. What I really want to do is crawl under a blanket (shivering in 88 degree temperatures?!) and watch Ghost Hunters on Netflix, but of course life doesn't happen like that. I'm trying to clean the house so we don't come back to a wreck, trying to pack clothes and Halloween costumes and things of that nature. The kids are fighting. Nina broke a plate. Niko tried to run her over with his tricycle. The basic chaos.

I also spent four hours on the phone with the hospital and the pediatric cardiologists concerning what basically was a glitch in the paperwork. Really, really exhausting and frustrating, but all is well!

So! We're packing for tomorrow's flight. I wanted to let you know that my story comes out online tomorrow. You can read more about it at my site, http://abrokenlaptop.wordpress.com. If you guys maybe have the time to check it out, it would make me really happy!

Happy Halloween, everybody!

No comments: